Hereby, this document shalt be the Imperial Constitution of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros upon which the sovereignty and legal entity of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros is founded. The term Terroristic in the title of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros may be dismissible for shortening purposes, but shall be mandatory in the official full naming. Thus, the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros may be abbreviated with TELQ or ELQ in short, in both official and unofficial context.
The Head of Quoros has achieved uniting all people of Quoros under the roof of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros in free self-determination. This Constitution thus applies to the entire people of Quoros, henceforth called Quorans.
This newly founded Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros shall be within the boundaries of Bir Tawil, which shall cease to be a Terra Nullius upon being claimed by the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros.
By virtue of this fact the Head of Quoros, represented by Christopher Westburry, has signed and promulgated this constitution.
(0) Zero - in numbers 0 - shall be the first number in any lists and counts throughout the empire.
(1) The odd numbers shall not be discriminated against for merely being odd.
(2) Among the goals of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros shall be the spreading of the aforementioned ideas across the globe.
(3) The main mission of ELQ shall be to terrorize some politician or government's feelings by writing and talking on the on the Q/A platform quora.com
. (a) openly and freely about demagogues and authoritarian leaders, as well as
. (b) about the idiocies of some politicians and governments
Art. 1 | Human Rights
(0) Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
(1) The Quoran people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world.
(2) The following basic rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.
Art. 2 | Personal Freedoms
(0) Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality insofar as he does not violate the rights of others or offend against the constitutional order or the imperial code.
(1) Every person shall have the right to life and physical integrity. Freedom of the person shall be inviolable. These rights may be interfered with only pursuant to a law.
Art. 3 | Equality
(0) All persons shall be equal before the law.
(1) Men and women shall have equal rights. The state shall promote the actual implementation of equal rights for women and men and take steps to eliminate disadvantages.
(2) No person shall be favoured or disfavoured because of sex, sexuality, parentage, race, language, homeland and origin, faith or religious or political opinions. No person shall be disfavoured because of disability.
Art. 4 | Freedom of Faith and Conscience
(0) Freedom of faith and of conscience and freedom to profess a religious or philosophical creed shall be inviolable.
(1) The undisturbed practice of religion shall be guaranteed.
(2) No person shall be compelled against his conscience to render military service involving the use of arms. Details shall be regulated by an imperial law.
Art. 5 | Freedom of Expression, Arts and Sciences
(0) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures and to inform himself without hindrance from generally accessible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.
(1) These rights shall find their limits in the provisions of general laws, in provisions for the protection of young persons and in the right to personal honour.
(2) Arts and sciences, research and teaching shall be free. The freedom of teaching shall not release any person from allegiance to the constitution.
Art. 6 | Freedom of Assembly
(0) All Quorans shall have the right to assemble peacefully and unarmed without prior notification or permission.
(1) In the case of outdoor assemblies, this right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law.
Art. 7 | Freedom of Association
(0) All Quorans shall have the right to form societies and other associations.
(1) Associations whose aims or activities contravene the criminal laws or that are directed against the constitutional order, imperial code, or the concept of international understanding shall be prohibited.
Art. 8 | Education
(0) Where a region is the domain provided according Art. 20.2, education shall be a matter of the domain.
(1) The entire school system shall be under the supervision of the state.
Art. 9 | Freedom of Movement
(0) All Quorans shall have the right to move freely throughout the imperial territory.
(1) This shall be only limited in time of war, or a state of exception.
Art. 10 | Compulsory Military and alternative Civilian Service
(0) Quorans who have attained the age of eighteen may be required to serve in the Armed Forces, in the Imperial Border Police, in the Imperial or Royal Guards, or in a civil defence organisation.
(1) Any Quoran that is unfit for service or ideologically opposed to it may be required to serve in a community service.
Art. 11 | Inviolability of the Home
(0) The home is inviolable.
(1) The home and any property shall be deemed a domain of the property owners, such that all property owners are the Lords of the domain equally.
(2) All properties within ELQ is also deemed as the property of The Emperor. All properties within the domains of a King or Lord is also deemed as the property of that King or Lord.
(3) Unless they are the registered owner of the property, The Emperor, as well as the Kings and Lords of ELQ shall have no right to participate
. (a) in the inheritance of the property, and
. (b) in the trading of the property, other than in a compulsory purchase.
(4) Searches may be authorised only by a judge or, when time is of the essence, by other authorities designated by the laws and may be carried out only in the manner therein prescribed. The consent of any one owning the property, or of The Emperor, Kings or Lords the property is in the domain of, shall be sufficient to authorise a search.
Art. 12 | Citizenship and Extradition
(0) No Quoran may be deprived of his citizenship. Loss of citizenship may occur only pursuant to a law and, if it occurs against the will of the person affected, only if he does not become stateless as a result.
(1) No Quoran may be extradited to a foreign country.
Art. 13 | Right of Asylum
(0) Persons persecuted on political grounds shall have the right to apply for asylum.
(1) Pursuant to Art. 3.1 of this constitution, anybody in danger of life or his physical integrity shall have the right to apply for asylum.
The Imperial Order
Art. 14 | Constitutional Principles
(0) The Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros is a semi-democratic and social empire.
(1) state authority is partially derived from the people. It shall be exercised by the people through elections and other votes and through specific legislative, executive and judicial bodies.
(2) The legislature shall be bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary by law and justice.
(3) Further Imperial Acts may be passed in order to guarantee the execution of the constitutional order.
Art. 15 | The Emperor
(0) The title Head of Quoros, currently beared by Christopher Westburry, shall be replaced by the title "His Majesty, The Magnificient, Glorious, Amazing, Greatest, Most Intelligent, Big-Handed, Manly, Strong and Just Emperor of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros", in short "His Majesty, The Emperor", or just "The Emperor".
(1) Head of Quoros shall refer to the Imperial Office.
(2) The Emperor shall have absolutist powers over the Head of Quoros.
(3) The title and position of The Emperor shall be
. (a) appointable by the current incumbent, or
. (b) inheritable, if nobody already appointed, or
. (c) appointable by the Head of Quoros, acting in the name of The Emperor with respect to Art. 23.3, if no descendants or inheritors available, or
. (d) appointable by the Assembly of Los Quoros in a 2/3 majority, if the successor is not clear within three months upon the vacancy of the position.
(4) The Head of Quoros and ALQ must respect The Emperor's wishes and lineage, if any known, while executing their rights according Art. 15.3.
(5) In case of The Emperor being temporarily invalid for a period more than a month, a temporary replacement shall be set in accordance to Art. 15.3 and 15.4 until He is available again.
(6) In case of the death of The Emperor, the next incumbent shall be designated in accord with Art. 15.3 and 15.4.
Art. 16 | International Representation of The Federation
The Emperor shall represent The Empire in international law. He shall conclude treaties with foreign states on behalf of The Empire. He shall accredit and receive envoys.
Art. 17 | Imperial Pardon
The Emperor shall be able to pardon anybody of any crime, including himself, as well as be able to revoke any court verdict.
Art. 18 | The Head of Quoros
(0) The Head of Quoros shall be the imperial office serving as the executive of ELQ.
(1) The Head of Quoros shall consist out of The Emperor and His viziers, but shall not exceed a hundred members.
(2) The Emperor shall be the absolutist ruler of the Head of Quoros.
(3) In The Emperor's absence or in case He abstains from voting, the remaining members of the Head of Quoros shall act in His name with a 2/3 majority.
Art. 19 | Legislative Powers of the Head of Quoros
(0) The Head of Quoros shall be free to set decrees as imperial law for as long as it's not in violation to imperial laws, Imperial Acts or the Imperial Constitution.
(1) The Head of Quoros shall be free to revoke any decree set.
(2) Any legislation shall require the consent of the Head of Quoros.
(3) The Head of Quoros shall be free to revoke its consent.
(4) The consent can not be revoked once ten years of time has passed.
Art. 20 | Kings and Lords
(0) The Kings and Lords of ELQ shall have the same rights as The Emperor within the boundaries of their domains.
(1) Regardless of Art. 18.0, Kings and Lords of ELQ shall not have any jurisdiction to overtone the higher order rules such as the imperial rule, or rulings placed by institutions outside their domains.
(2) Solely The Emperor in person shall have the power to provide any Quoran with
. (a) a domain other than their bought property, and
. (b) the title of King.
(3) The Emperor in person shall have the power to revoke any title or domain provided according Art. 19.2.
(4) The Kings and Lords with a domain appointed by The Emperor shall execute imperial laws in their own right within their domains insofar as this constitution does not otherwise provide or permit.
(5) Any property owner shall be the Lord within the boundaries of their property with respect to Art. 11.1.
Art. 21 | Imperial Viziers
(0) The Emperor shall appoint any King or Lord to be His vizier and advisor. All viziers shall be part of the Head of Quoros.
(1) The Emperor shall promote any of his viziers to the position of the Imperial Grand Vizier.
(2) Any Imperial Grand Vizier shall have the power to act in the name of The Emperor for as long as empowered to do so by The Emperor.
(3) Solely the Emperor in person shall have the power to admit and dismiss viziers and Imperial Grand Viziers.
Art. 22 | The Assembly of Los Quoros
(0) The Assembly of Los Quoros, in short ALQ, shall be the Parliament of The Empire.
(1) Kings and Grand Viziers of ELQ shall be the sole fixed members of ALQ.
(2) In case the ALQ has no fixed members, The Emperor shall be assumed to be the sole fixed member.
(3) Additional to the fixed members, elected members twice the amount of fixed members, but not more than half the population count, shall be admitted through elections.
Art. 23 | Legislative Powers of the Assembly
(0) ALQ shall be the legislative body of ELQ.
(1) Passing laws or ratifying a treaty shall require a simple majority, but any amendments, additions, or changes to this constitution shall require a 2/3 majority in Parliament.
(2) Any laws, ratifications, amendmends or changes of laws or the constitution shall require the signature of the Head of Quoros, that is given in accordance with Art. 18.2 or 18.3.
Art. 24 | Political Parties
(0) Political parties shall participate in the formation of the political will of the people. They may be freely established. Their internal organisation must conform to the constitutional principles. They must publicly account for their assets and for the sources and use of their funds.
(1) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, seek to undermine or abolish the aforementioned constitutional order or to endanger the existence of the Terroristic Empire of Los Quoros shall be unconstitutional.
(2) Details shall be regulated by imperial laws.
Art. 25 | Legislative Order
(0) The legislation within a domain shall stand atop of the legislation of a subsequent domain. (1) The legislative order within The Empire shall be set by the following order of priority:
- Imperial Constition
- Imperial Acts
- Imperial Laws
- Imperial Decrees
Art. 26 | Legislative Emergency
(0) At war time or in the case of the available members of the ALQ declaring a state of emergency or exception, the ALQ shall be dissolved.
(1) In case of no existing Assembly, the Head of Quoros shall govern through its executive powers, including by passing decrees.
(2) Upon the disappearing of the cause for the dissolution of ALQ, new elections shall be initiated and a new Assembly be formed.
Art. 27 | Eternity Clause
Amendments to this constitution affecting the division of The Empire into domains, the Kings' and Grand Viziers' participation in principle in the legislative process, or the principles of basic rights shall be inadmissible.